Thursday, May 15, 2008

one of several today, likely

Ergh.

I just cannot get back into the swing of this blog thing; I have a lot of transient ideas that don't go anywhere. Maybe my brain cells are dying. I'm experiencing short term blogging-idea memory loss.

Mother's Day was grand. Wayne made me breakfast. Paige and Maya were here, obviously, but Brittani was also able to join us for breakfast this year, which was a real treat because she is usually at her mom's for Mother's Day (duh). She was here for breakfast, then her mom picked her up again, so they did spend quality time together that day.

I got a pedicure gift certificate for $100; that should get me 4 pedis, which makes me very happy. I need pedicures more than you would ever care to guess during the summer. Flip flops and Birkenstocks wreak havoc on the heels, ya know.

I love my Mother's Day breakfast every year. Wayne makes croissant french toast, which is fabulous, center cut bacon and vanilla yogurt with strawberry puree and fresh strawberries. It's very pretty (and yummy!):











Nice, huh?

1 comment:

Shan said...

Sounds like a great Mother's Day!