Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Xmas shopping...notsomuch

We haven't really begun our Christmas shopping. It's beginning to stress me out. I did purchase two items online; one has already arrived, and one shipped today. But that is all the shopping I've done.

I have my eye on another item at this Etsy store:
Boojiboo

Ohmygosh, if those aren't the coolest aprons ever! I'm for sure putting one on my Christmas list; my current apron, which I use the heck out of, is just plain old boring red.

And look:
MommyDaddyBlog.com is giving away a Boojiboo Apron & Pillsbury Savoring the Moment Gift Bag as part of their Three Gs For The Holidays event! Click on over right now to get in on fun giveaways, get shopping ideas from their Gift Guide, and learn how you can help children in need this holiday season!

Consider this my contest entry :-)

No comments: