Thursday, January 25, 2007

five words

Okay, Jill and Susannah have inspired me.
Five words that describe my marriage:

drunk. 1. because we were drunk when we first started dating; we were drunk when we conceived our child; we like to drink. We are drinking wine right now, actually. His glass is big and mine is small. 2. we are drunk with love, baby.

trust. I trust Wayne completely. I have been in other relationships where I did not rust my bf. I didn't trust those men to not cheat on me, to not lie to me, to not hit me, yell and scream at me and just generally disrespect me. A friend asked me the other day if I thought Wayne was cheating on me. Nev-er. Not once has it crossed my mind.

comfortable. We've been together for 10+ years. We are very comfortable with each other. This is the guy who dislodged a freaking Instead from my cervix when we were together for only a month or so. He's seen weird things happen to my body and removed weird things (in addition to the Instead) from my body. He also has the perfect chest on which I lay upon before falling asleep at night. Very comfy.

cooperative. he isn' a freaking sexist pig guy who expects me to stay home and take care of the kids, have the house immaculate and dinner on the table when he comes home from work. In fact, tonight he made dinner. Well, I chopped the basil and sliced the polenta. He did all the rest after going to the store to get his favorite marinara (Copolla) and talking to Brittani for 30-45 minutes to calm her down (her iPod, which was an xmas gift, was stolen at school today). We work so well together; he is motivated, and I am lazy. He motivates me while I make him slack a little.

sloppy. We are. Really. It's kind of gross sometimes. Sloppy kisses; sloppy other stuff. It's good times, though...

Your turn!

No comments: