Wednesday, October 17, 2007

hurry, hurry, hurry!!!!

I am waiting.
and waiting.
I'm afraid to leave the house...
they may come for me,
but what if I'm not here?

Yes, I am a prisoner in my own home thanks to UPS.

My new camera should be here anytime. What if I have to sign for it, and they come while I am at the damn school function today. I don't want to leave until that cardboard box is in my hands.

What am I going to do if when I come home, the little notice is on my door that says they will attempt redelivery tomorrow?

I will be waiting.
and waiting.
Afraid to leave the house...
they may come for me,
but what if I'm not here?

It's a vicious cycle.
I hate UPS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh. I thought your red A was a scarlett leter, or a breast-cancer awareness icon gone bad.
Ha, ha, ha... isn't this proselytizing? -Ha, ha, ha, ha,ha.