Tuesday, August 28, 2007

there's a party in my tummy...



Okay, what's not to love about creatures that look like the ones above?

We, and when I say we I mean me, Wayne and Maya, have found a new show that we all love.

Yo Gabba Gabba!

Wayne added it our DVR because he heard The Shins were going to be on the show at some point, but it sucked us in--even without the shins, who have yet to appear. The first episode featured Elijah Wood doing the puppetmaster:



I was totally doing that dance allllll day long.

The same episode had this song:



Do you love this show yet? How cute are the characters? I guess Muno (the orange creature) looks like he should have a rabbit on his back. Maybe he is an homage to the creator's wife's vibrator. Or the creator's own vibrator. Who knows. I just know that he makes me laugh every time I see him. He even has one eye. He's a one-eyed monster. Ha! I crack myself up!

Oh, yes, you must check out this show. It's all over youtube.
And The Shins haven't been on yet, but you can go to Nick Jrs website to watch it. You have to use Internet Explorer to view it, and you need to be in the US. Lame, I know, but you know you want to watch it. The Shins are so wonderful.

And Yo Gabba Gabba is so fun.
Oh, and Mark Mothersbaugh has a segment where he draws. It's reminiscent, to me anyway, of Captain Kangaroo. Mark Mothersbaugh is perfect for a kid's show, and I kind of wish he had a bigger segment, though what he does is amusing. Quirky.

Now go watch it already!!!

No comments: