Wednesday, August 15, 2007

this is why having daughters is so fun

Last night Maya and I went to a mom and daughter pajama party at a friend's house.
It was so fun!
We made our own pizzas, slapped tasty green stuff on our faces, painted nails, made sundaes and had a few mojitos...and some drink made with rum and Hawaiian Punch. I think.
Pictures below, for your enjoyment...

Maya really didn't like the mask (as if you couldn't tell)


Maya applying the yummy concoction to my face


Good enough to eat...
Really, it is edible. I think it's avocado, oatmeal, olive oil and lemon juice.
Get your chips, ladies.


Maya giving me my pedicure. This is the nail polish removal stage.


It didn't go well. My last pedi polish must be made of liquid titanium or something.
We decided she should just polish over my existing color.


Rescue Hero Wayne saves the day...
by bringing us more rum.
Then we kicked him out of the house.
Because...
Boys Drool and GIRLS RULE!


Really, Maya didn't have any of the rum. The way my nails turned out just make it look like she had some (a lot).


Coy.


It was so much fun. Rescue Hero Wayne had to come back at the end of the night to get Maya because, well, she thought she would just move in with our friends.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun. I may just steal that idea.