Sunday, February 4, 2007

Blah.

I. Am. So. Blah.
Blah.
Blah.
Blah.
I don't even want to blog, but I have nothing else to do. Wayne is watching the Super Bowl, which I could care less about. Paige and I are watching Men in Trees.

Wayne and I painted our bathroom this weekend. It was very exciting. We have lived here for 4 years (in May), and the majority of the walls in our house are still white. Blah. We have a mildew issue in our bathroom, due in part to my habit of running the shower on the hottest hot for an hour before I set foot in the shower and due in part to the fact that we take waaay long showers once we do get in. And we have poor ventilation. We think we killed the mildew problem, though.

We chose shades of brown-- a dark and a light. It looks much, much warmer now. I like it, but I can also imagine myself getting tired of it reasonably quick. We also changed the fixtures to brushed nickel. They're much nicer than the standard stuff that comes with new construction.

It was so great to have Wayne home this weekend. He was unable to go to his 2nd job this weekend because the building where he works still has no power because of a fire. I am so damn tired of Wayne's second job. We were fine financially before his second job; I think that the second job has made us way too dependent on this "supplemental" income. When the job no longer exists, because people die, you know, we are so going to be screwed. Dude. It freaks me out. I feel like we need to wean ourselves from that income. A gentle weaning, of course. After a trip to Mexico, maybe.

A trip to Mexico might just un-Blah me.

No comments: