Friday, February 16, 2007

bore-ed

I don't really feel like blogging, but what the hell. I ate some heavy duty chocolates a little while ago, and I'm kind of on a caffeine high. Or something.

Wayne and I had a most awesome Valentines Day. Wayne bought me three boxes of chocolates from a candy-maker who is closing. Closed. He has bought me chocolates from that place for, like, 7 years now. They have the yummiest chocolates.

I surprised Wayne and made him wear a blindfold while I drove him to an undisclosed location. I made us appointments at our favorite spa, which is about 45 mins away: half an hour in a steamy sauna that overlooks a cute little creek, and an hour and a half long hot stone massage for Wayne while I got a salt glow and an hour long massage.

It was wonderful.

Then last night we had dinner at the melting pot, where I drank just enough to make myself very sleepy.

And of course, we have tickets to The Shins on Sunday. Can-not wait.

So, we're coming up on a three-day weekend, which we really need. Well, I teach on Monday, but the rest of la familia has that day off.

Okay, I am done. I think I just hit the wall.

No comments: