Sunday, November 28, 2010

laaazzzyyy

Night 3 of Thanksgiving leftovers.

So awesome.

This morning Maya didn't even wake up until after 11:00am; I was awake earlier than that, but I laid in bed watching Hoarding: Buried Alive on TLC.  I much prefer Hoarders on A&E.  Hoarding feels more exploitative to me.  Yeah, I know that sounds ridiculous.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, we're gearing up--like most everyone else--for the holiday frenzy.  We have our tree-hunting date on the calendar (12/8), and we still have to get started on Christmas shopping.  But really what I have on my mind most is our New Year's Eve party.  Decor, food, beverage, attire...  I really want to have a great party this year!  Wayne already has the music picked out, which we were listening to today.  Awesome.

Wayne and I think we're going to join the boot camp class at the Y that begins this week.  2x per week for 1 1/2 hours per night.  There's only space for one more person in the class time we want, so I have to call the Y tomorrow to see if we can both get in.  It's an abbreviated boot camp: only 4 weeks. That shouldn't be so bad, right?  Ugh.

No comments: