Saturday, November 27, 2010

perfecto

Today has been the perfect day.  I didn't even get out of my jammies!

I watched numerous episodes of Deadliest Catch Season 6 right up until Captain Phil Harris has his stroke, and then Wayne had to watch the USC Gamecocks football game.

Seeing this as an opportunity, I took a three hour nap.
Last night we were at our friends' house, and I had a bit too much to drink.  The effect is typically that I sleep hard for awhile and then wake up burning hot and unable to sleep anymore, so I was awake at about 6am--burning hot with a mouth so dry it was painful.

Hot, huh?

To finish off our perfect holiday weekend (extended weekend due to the snow earlier this week), tomorrow we will bring down the Christmas decorations.

Oh, how I love the rare unscheduled weekend!

No comments: