Tuesday, November 14, 2006

crazy ass mudder f'ers

I do enjoy reading blogs.
There is one blog that I read fairly regularly; the blogger is a friend of my sister's.
In her blog today, she wrote about how a blog another person wrote was commented (over and over) by crazy military wives. You have to read the other person's blog. You have to read what those crazy women have to say.

I don't agree with our presence in Iraq. I detest our President. However, I don't hate our troops. As far as I am concerned, they are men and women who are doing a job. They are contractually and legally bound to continue with their jobs until they are told they can go elsewhere.

I don't understand people who think that to be a Good American, you must support, unconditionally, whomever is president. Wha??? That's just crazy thinking. And to assume that every person in the American armed forces agree with and love the President is insane.

You will never see me hate on the troops. Never. I don't think we'll again see the military treated as they were during VietNam, but to state that only people inthe military or in government have a right to voice their opinions on American policy is just crazy.

Those chicks are crazy ass motherfuckers, man.

No comments: