Monday, November 6, 2006

Wiped

I am so freaking tired right now.

I had class tonight, and it went really well. We did a half hour labor rehearsal, went over second stage labor, watched a movie (Psalm & Zoya) and each husband gave his wife a 20-minute foot bath and foot/leg massage. I love that part of class; I love looking around the rooms, seeing the couples working together so well, smelling lavender and whatever massage oils/lotions they've brought. The wives are always so surprised because I have the guys get the stuff together secretly. One guy even had his wife buy the stuff he needed, but she was clueless as to why. She said that one year he had her wrap her own Christmas present-- he told her it was a gift for his brother. They crack me up!

Only two more classes andthen I don't teach again until January.

More tomorrow. I need to go to bed.

No comments: