Saturday, November 18, 2006

please note:

I'm a freaking blogging fool tonight! This is what happens when one is deprived of all media for a week. BINGE!!!!

Okay, I was using the NaBloPoMo Randomizer, which is a nifty little do-hicky, and I am impressed that someone made it up. It probably requires mathematical skills, of which I have few, to create something of that nature.

So, as I was perusing through the randomizer, I cam across this link about a BIG HORSE. It is no way ENUMCLAW -like, so don't be afeared to click that link. It's just stupidly funny.

I must mention that, in my perusing of blogs using the Nifty Little Do-Hicky a/k/a the NaBloPoMo Randomizer, I have noticed that a lot of people cook home cooked meals. I know this because they post recipes with pictures that stir up my salivary glands. I made tacos this week. They weren't very photogenic, however.

No comments: